MP Scholarship 2.0 – Registration, Login, Status, E-KYC & get scholarship
MP Scholarship 2.0: The Madhya Pradesh government has created an online portal for students from the state can apply for scholarships. This article will focus on the significant characteristics of the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal for 2022. This article will discuss how to use the features of MP scholarship 2.0 Registration, KYC, Apply Online Link, the process, and other information. If you’re looking to know all there is to know about the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, take a look at our entire article. We will guide you through applying to MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. MP Scholarship Portal step by step. We will also provide an easy-to-follow process for students to finish their e-KYC registration.
MP Scholarship 2.0
The MP scholarship program was created to benefit Madhya Pradesh students. The PortalPortal is available only to students in Madhya Pradesh. If you are applying from a different Federal state, you won’t be eligible for the award. The official website address is in our article for this reason, and you can access it from the comfort of your home.
Through the Scholarship Portal 2.0, a variety of programs are now available to you to ensure that every student can pursue their studies with the award. This PortalPortal was developed to help students who cannot finish their education due to financial difficulties. Numerous programs, like Gaon Ki Beti Yojna, Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana, and Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana, are available on this website. The amount is offered to you as a grant via this PortalPortal so that you can quickly advance your goals by finishing your studies in a breeze.
Read also: Assam Rifles Tradesman Result 2022 Download.
To register, you’ll require some documents, the specifics of which are provided within our guide. These are the documents necessary to report: The following documents are required to apply:
- The Aadhar Card
- High School Marksheet
- Cast Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Composite ID, and so on.
Types Of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
The following programs are available for all students who wish to join the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal: The following schemes are available to students:
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan Yojna)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [OBC StudentsPost Matric Scholarship Scheme [OBC Students
- The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [SC StudentsThe Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [SC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [ST StudentsPost Matric Scholarship Scheme [ST Students
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Awas Sahayata Scheme
- The Awas Sahayta Yojana
- Awas Sahayta Yojana [ST Students]
- Shram Kalyaan Chatravrutti yojna
Schemes For Higher Education
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana
How do I sign up to be a part of an account on the MP Award Portal 2.0 on the internet?
- To sign up, visit the MP 2.0 Scholarship portal’s Scholarship portal and then click the button.
- http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in is the official website.
- The homepage appears upon clicking.
- Be sure to read the directions on the home page.
- After you have completed the instruction, look at the box.
- On the next page, fill in your KYC.
- You will be sent your user ID and password once you have verified your Aadhar Card has been confirmed.
- Then, you have to complete the application form.
- Once you’re done complete, you can upload all your documents.
- Click on the Send button.
How do I use the EKYC procedure?
- To start the KYC process, go to the official website and click the link.
- A choice “Verify your Aadhar by EKYC” is available on the home page.
- Choose this option.
- After that, enter your app ID, Aadhar card number, birth date and captcha code.
- It is imperative to click Submit after you have completed the form.
How do I log in for access to MP Scholarship Portal 2.0?
- To sign up, visit this official site.
- The homepage then displays.
- Click “Login on the Portal” on the first screen.
- Remember to enter your password and username correctly following the click.
- Enter then the Captcha code and then press the sign-in button.
- Your registration will be finalized after you click.
How do you check the status of your Online Registration?
- First, go to the online PortalPortal, located at www. scholarship portal.mp.nic.in.
- Go to the Scheme section and choose the status of your request based on the scheme you have selected.
- After that, you need to submit your application ID and the academic year before registering for your program.
- You must then choose “Show your application.”
- Your personal information will appear at the top of your monitor.
How Do I Access Information About The the Institute, Course, and Fee Information?
- You must visit their official website and then click the link to do this.
- After visiting the homepage and connecting from the “Institutes, Courses, and Fees” option.
- The next page will load.
- Input the name of your institution and code on the next page.
- In addition, you also have to enter the Captcha code and then click View institutes.
- You will be able to access all of your details after you click.
How do I access the details of the courses offered by the institute on the PortalPortal?
- It would help if you visited your MP Portal 2.0 online portal.
- On the homepage On the homepage, choose “Institute Classes.”
- On the next page, you will need to select the department and the course.
- Once you’ve made your choice, You must fill in the captcha code.
- It would help if you then chose the Find Courses.
- Your entire data will appear in your display.
Access information on subject courses
- To access this, you need to go to the portal online.
- Choose”Professional Courses” from the “Professional Courses” option on the homepage.
- After you have made your choice After you have made your selection, the next page will open.
- Enter the captcha code inside.
- After logging into your account, click View institutes.
- The list of your items will be displayed in the display.
How do you locate the institute’s code?
- It is necessary to enter the institute code in the portal online. The link is in our article.
- On the next page, then select “Find the institute’s code.”
- The next page will prompt you to choose your state, department, and county when you click.
- After that, you have to enter the institute’s name, its code and the captcha code.
- Once you’ve completed the form After you’ve completed the form, then click View the institute.
How can I Register for a particular institution through the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0?
- To start, visit this official site.
- Then, select “Register with the Institute ” on the initial page.”
- The login page will appear following.
- Input your login, password and captcha code here.
- Click the Login button.
- Once that is done, your login for your institute will be completed.
We hope that this article has provided you with all the details you require regarding this scholarship. MP Scholarship 2.0. Keep in touch with us to stay informed about the latest updates and other blog posts.