AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat: Hello friends, once again welcome to our new post. Through today’s post we will all know about checking Gujarat other land records online. If you are a resident of Gujarat state and you need information related to land or If you face problem in viewing land records, then you will be able to view them online sitting at home. We have explained in detail below that you should read the complete article and get complete information.
Rural Land Record (anyror rural land record)
If you are a resident of a rural area and you need information related to land and especially a resident of Gujarat state, then I have brought for all of you a detailed information through which you can check rural land records online even if you live in a rural area. To know how to check, you have to follow the steps given below and along with the helpline number given below, the address of the Revenue Department is given, you can also go there and contact them and get the solution to your problem.
Anyror Gujarat Details
|Name of the Scheme
|Any RoR Land Record
|Revenue Department of Gujarat
|National Informatics Center
How to check Rural Land Record online?
Follow the following steps to view rural land records online and information related to land.
- First of all you have to go to the official website and select according to your problem like Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details.
- Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
- Vf-7 Survey No Details
- Vf-8a Khata Details
- Vf-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- New Survey No From
- Old For Promulgated Village
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Online Land Record Anyror Gujarat
- Depending on your choice, select one of the above options to proceed.
- You will be prompted to enter specific information such as:
- Taluka (Sub-district)
- Survey Number/Owner Name/Entry Number/Old Survey Number/Year and Month (the required details may vary based on the option you chose). But before selecting this, you will have to enter your district, taluka, village name, survey number or account number.
- Then after this you have to click on the button of Get Record Details and you will get to see the details.
- In the land record details, you must take a print out of the ownership details, land records and Khasra number. You will be able to see it by clicking on the link given below.
Online Application Anyror Gujarat
We have explained in detail about the information related to anyror Gujarat online application and how to apply for anyror online. If you follow the steps, it will be very easy for you and you will be able to easily apply online for anyror Gujarat.
- First, visit the official website.
- Next, select the “online application.
- Next, select applicant type as New applicant.
- and select other details like your email, mobile number, Village name, Taluka name, District name, and application type
- Next, enter the captcha code received to verify complite.
- Finally, complete your application and submit
Do Office Login
To do Office Login, you have to follow the following steps, we have explained in detail that you should follow the steps step by step and about doing Do Office Login.
- First, visit the official website
- Next, click Office Login once you reach the homepage
- It will open a new page where you need to enter your username, password and captcha code
- Next, click Login
- You are now logged in by following the procedure
How to Download Anyror Gujarat Mobile Application
- First, open your Google Play Store
- Next, go to the search box
- Type “Anyror”
- Click “install” button
Revenuedepartment Helpline number
If you face any kind of problem related to land, then you have been given the address and mobile number of Rewinding Off Department, you can contact us and discuss your problem, or if you want a complete solution to the problem, then you can go to your tehsil and get the solution to the problem. If you are facing any kind of problem then you must inquire on the given number.
- Address: Revenue Department, Block no-11, New Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) – 382010
- Phone: +91 79 23251501, +91 79 23251507, +91 79 23251591, +91 79 23251508
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/